Heart and Courage in 2015!

“Listen to your heart, it knows everything.” -Paulo Coelho

I have BEST news to share!! I have been selected to be a member of the 2015 Coeur Sports Team!

2015 team artwork

For the past year, I have been drawn to Coeur Sports. Not only is the clothing totally beautiful (think gorgeous tri kits), but the people behind the brand are what makes it so special. I knew deep down that I wanted to be a part of this special group of strong, courageous women. Women who support one another. Women who train and race with HEART and COURAGE. When this Fall came around and they started accepting applications for Brand Ambassadors, I took a chance and applied. I knew it was a long shot, but I also knew that I would be a great addition to team! I tried to stay optimistic and hoped I had a chance:)

I initially found out about Coeur Sports thanks to blogger friends, ErinKecia and one of my pro-triathlete role models, Beth Shutt. I followed these three ladies through each of their 2014 seasons, sporting their incredibly stylish tri kits while crushing Ironmans. At the same time, I started to follow Coeur on Twitter and Facebook and could not help but feel the positive vibes… it just spoke to me. Coeur stands for HEART in French. My heart was telling me I had to apply to the 2015 team!

My dreams came true a few weeks ago when I was told I made the TEAM! I am BEYOND honored and excited to be a part of this amazing group of women! There is no better feeling than being part of something that feels like it was meant to be.

It’s not even 2015 yet and I already know it’s going to be a fantastic year!!

Coeur Sports

Women's Triathlon Top in Chevron Design

• Reply Kecia December 23, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Congratulations!! You are definitely a Coeur girl 😉 So glad we are teammates this year!! It is going to be an amazing 2015 😉

• Reply Kristen @ Glitter and Dust December 23, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Congratulations, Kristin! You truly deserve to represent the Coeur brand, as you are overflowing with heart and courage – just look at your blog name! 🙂 You are definitely among an inspiring group of women and I know you will fit right in. This next year is going to be HUGE for you!!! I’m so glad that I can be inspired by you and many others in this incredible sport.

• Reply erin December 23, 2014 at 4:37 pm

So well deserved, Kristin! Ecstatic to be teammates! Big things ahead for you 🙂 <3

• Reply Lauren December 23, 2014 at 7:10 pm

Congrats! I’m excited to be teammates! Best of luck with 2015!

• Reply Hailey December 23, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I saw this on your Instagram! That is SO awesome! They sound like an incredible team to be a part of and they’re lucky to have such a great addition in you! I loved following your Ironman journey, and I’m excited to follow your journey in 2015!

• Reply Lee@triinspiredlife December 24, 2014 at 4:42 am

Good stuff Kristin!! Congratulations on being selected!

• Reply Leslie @ Triathlete Treats December 26, 2014 at 5:17 am

Congrats!! That is so excited!!

• Reply Irina December 27, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Wait, how come I’ve missed this??! Welcome to the Coeur family, Kristin!! Happy and honored to be sharing the brand’s colors with you!

• Reply Kristin December 29, 2014 at 2:47 am

Thanks so much Irina!!! I’m SOOO excited!!

• Reply ig February 27, 2017 at 2:18 am

When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her
    brain that how a user can know it. Thus that’s why this piece of writing is amazing.
    Thanks!