I Mustache You Some Questions

mustache-1024x1024

Happy Friday! I’m doing something fun and different today, thanks to the lovely Jennifer! I was tagged by her to answer some questions…. here goes nothing…

Four names that people call me, other than my real name:

1. “Lil Kris”… a college nickname.  I was the smallest of 3 Kristin’s in our dorm and the name stuck all through college.
  2. “Kristano”… my dad’s nickname for me when I was a child
  3. “Honey”…what my husband always calls me
  4. “K”… because sometimes it’s easier than saying ‘Kristin’ 🙂

Four jobs I have had:

1. Dog kennel worker… I’ve always loved dogs (although cleaning up poop wasn’t too much fun)
  2. Personal trainer (my college degree is in Exercise Physiology)
  3. Physical therapy aide
  4. Marketing/office job (trying to get out of cube life, eventually)

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:

1. Love Actually
  2. Billy Madison
  3. Sixteen Candles
  4. In Her Shoes

Four books I’d recommend:

1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  2. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  3. Following Atticus by Tom Ryan
  4. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow

Four places I have lived:

1. Massachusetts (born and raised)
  2. Virginia (for college; JMU!)
  3. Gold Coast, Australia (study abroad)
  4. (I’ve only lived in three ‘places’)

Four places I have been:

1. New Zealand
  2. Fjii
  3. Costa Rica
  4. Belize

Four places I’d rather be right now:

1. Outside… anywhere outside.
  2. On top of a mountain… especially the White Mountains of New Hampshire
  3. Camping in a beautiful forest
  4. Swimming, biking or running… OUTSIDE.. did I mention I love being outside? 😉

Four things I don’t eat:

1. Seafood… period
  2. Anything from a fast food chain
  3. Cottage cheese and cream cheese… both creep me out
  4. Watermelon… I hate the texture

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Guacamole (I could live off of it)
  2. Anything with Kale
  3. Pink Lady Apples
  4. Pizza… my guilty pleasure

Four TV shows that I watch:

1. Modern Family
  2. Amazing Race
  3. New England Patriots Football… does that count?
  4. Anything on HGTV

Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Getting closer to finding a career that I love
  2. Running my 3rd consecutive Boston Marathon in April!
  3. Training for Ironman Mont-Tremblant
  4. Racing Ironman Mont-Tremblant for round #2! Hopefully setting a PR:)

Four things I’m always saying:

(I blame each of these on being a triathlete)

1. “I’m hungry”
  2. “I’m in a rush” because I always am…
  3. “I’ll be five minute late..” bad habit..
  4. “I need to train”

Four People I Tag:

1. Abby
  2. Cassie
  3. Sara
  4. Lee

Now it’s your turn! I’d love to hear your responses to any of the questions above.

• Reply Kecia November 14, 2014 at 9:44 pm

So fun to learn more about you!!

Mmmm guacamole!! I love avocados…I could add that one to my list of favorite foods as well 🙂 I do love me some seafood of any kind though. I don’t think I could live without it 😉

• Reply Kristin November 21, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Thank you! I could live off guac:)

• Reply Desiree November 16, 2014 at 1:53 pm

These posts are so cool. I also do not eat any seafood or fish, don’t care for it and never have. I also can’t eat or smell watermelon for some odd reason. I have friends that can’t live without it, especially in hot southern summer. Sixteen Candles, one of my all time favorites, I know it by heart. I also prefer the mountains over the beach.

• Reply Kristin November 21, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Funny neither of us eat seafood or watermelon:) The mountains are the best.. could never move to a place without them!

• Reply Cassie @ Rural Running Redhead November 17, 2014 at 3:20 am

These are fun! Thanks for tagging me so I have something to blog about. 🙂

• Reply Kristin November 21, 2014 at 2:54 pm

you’re welcome! can’t wait to read yours!

• Reply Abby November 17, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Love reading more about people, and thanks for the tag!
    Interesting your degree is in exercise physiology- how did you get into marketing? And where on the Gold Coast did you go to school?
    I don’t eat watermelon or cream cheese either!

• Reply Kristin November 21, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Of course! I kind of stumbled into marketing… I graduated college and needed a job.. thought about PT school or personal training, but ended up on an office job… then eventually into marketing… and currently still trying to figure it all out:) I went to Bond University on the Gold Coast! Did you study in Australia?

• Reply erin December 3, 2014 at 3:45 am

I love these kinds of posts 🙂 We WILL find careers we’re passionate about (and get out of cube life)! Maybe something with PT for you since you have that background? I’m exploring the medical field right now. Pink Lady apples… SO good! And, watermelon… how can you not love watermelon?! 😉 ha!

• Reply Kristin December 4, 2014 at 4:00 pm

YES I believe that we will too! I would LOOOOVE to get out of cube life. I have thought about something medical… I currently work for a Pharma company, so it’s not far fetched. Can’t wait to hear about what you are exploring;) Ha ha I know, weird about the Watermelon.

• Reply ig February 27, 2017 at 2:43 am

I am actually grateful to the holder of this web site who has shared this
    wonderful post at at this place.