THREE FILMS… Continuing with the YOU Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I’m finally back with my ‘You’ Challenge! Today I’m talking about three of my favorite films.

10 day you challenge

I’m not a huge movie/film person, since I don’t really have time to watch them (and I have issues sitting still). However, thanks to Ironman training, I did get to watch a lot of movies on the trainer- yay for Netflix on my iPad! I also prefer watching a TV series versus a movie.

When it comes to genre of films, I tend to like the sappy, romantic chic flicks and the ‘feel good’ Comedy films.  I absolutely HATE scary movies and cannot watch them, ever.

If I had to pick my top THREE films of all time… here they are:

Love Actually

I just love this movie in every single way.  I love how it takes place at Christmas, the adorable British accents, the love story… everything. My favorite time of year to watch this is around the holidays by the fireplace.

Sixteen Candles

This is definitely a ‘throw back’ 80’s film, but it’s hilarious. You just feel so bad for Sam (Molly Ringwald) and how awkward she is!

Tommy Boy

A comedy classic that I can never get enough of! If this movie doesn’t make you laugh, something is wrong with you:)

There you have it.. what are some of your favorite movies?

• Reply Kristen @ Glitter and Dust September 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I watch Love Actually every Christmas and always tear up at the scene where he communicates his feelings with the poster boards. Great movie!!

• Reply Desiree September 19, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I LOVE Sixteen Candles. I practically know it by hear. I prefer chick flicks myself also. Hubby can’t stand them, but my teen daughter will watch them with me, when I also have the time. One of my favorites is Sweet Home Alabama. It was filmed close to where I live and I actually have my half marathon PR at the college campus where a lot of scenes where filmed.

• Reply Kecia September 19, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I LOVE Tommy Boy!! SO FUNNY!! I hope #2 is just as funny 🙂

• Reply Leslie @ Triathlete Treats September 20, 2014 at 10:33 pm

“OHHh sexy girlfriend” -long duck dong

Great movies!!

I like comedies and heist movies. Love Italian job. My Cousin Vinny. Keeping The Faith.

• Reply 10 Day You Challenge | Free Range Human October 10, 2014 at 1:58 pm

[…] stroke of luck has happened twice when I found Cassie at Rural Running Redhead and Kristen over at Sweat Courage.  I just love both of these girls, and I may or may not have gone back to binge read both of their […]

• Reply ig February 27, 2017 at 2:30 am

If you wish for to improve your familiarity only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the latest news posted
    here.