Continuing with the “YOU” Challenge, today I’m talking about Seven Wants in my life. It’s hard for me to narrow down all the things I want in life, because I am a dreamer.
I believe that anything is possible and no dream is too small. This being said, my wants align with my dreams… I want big things out of life.
1. To always be of optimal health and fitness levels.
2. To always be able to race. I love racing and competing! I don’t ever want to give up racing. I know I don’t have kids yet, but I will be one of those mom’s (maybe one day) that has my OWN goals in life and doesn’t just live through their children.
3.To wake up one day when I’m 85 years old and say, damn I’ve lived a good life.
4. To be financially secure. I know money is NOT everything, but I want to be at a place where I don’t have to WORRY about paying for the small stuff. I don’t need to live like a princess, but I want security.
5. To be an inspiration to others.
6. To be at peace with myself and have more self-confidence. I’m getting better at this, but I’m not quite there yet.
7. To follow my dreams and find a career that doesn’t feel like work.
What are your wants in life?